Monday, November 22, 2010

Roku Rocks!!!

Roku and netflix are just about the best thing to happen to TV ever!
If you already have a netflix account you should really consider getting a Roku device. They are very affordable and so simple to use! They have recently added the Hulu Plus Channel. It's a subscription channel like Netflix except it does have commercials which I don't like. You can watch Hulu for free online with commercials. I would consider getting the Hulu subscription on Roku if it were commercial free. I think it should be one or the other, subscription or commercial free. Netflix is now also offering a cheaper membership with no DVDs just the "watch instantly" content on computer or Roku device. I think these types of programs and devices including DVRs are really changing the way we watch televison. I LIKE IT!!

Get $20 off a Roku Player!

No comments:

Post a Comment